Contact information

Need to contact one of the HSE Department staff members?
Call extension 8015.

You can call this number to make an appointment with an occupational health and organisation expert, occupational hygienist, company doctor, company social worker, biological safety officer, environmental adviser, investigator, radiation expert, safety expert or confidential counsellor.

If you require information on vaccinations or travel health advice, please contact us by e-mail at .

(Only for employees and students of Leiden University and the LUMC, so not for external parties)

Last Modified: 27-01-2015